Cloud Management Platforms enable service providers and enterprises to manage and host multi-tenants in a segregated way in a unified platform and infrastructure.
The platform offers a complete solution for marketplace, service catalog, subscription management, ticketing, provisioning, usage collection, order management, payments, chargeback/show back, recurrent billing and reporting.
- Marketplace: provides a turnkey sales, marketing and ordering portal with customizable content management to message and merchandise all the services. It acts as an e-commerce platform where end-users can compare services and features, add to card and shop, search and filter for any required service.
- Service Catalog: provides a complete catalog with product modeling, pricing and plans. Offers can be created for different services and will includes approval workflows, discount and promotions.
- Subscription: includes pay-per-use model, auto-renew for the services and different types of order cycles.
- Billing and invoicing: include variant billing cycles, charge back and show back, Metering and rating, taxation cancelation.
- Provisioning: provides a full automation process for service provisioning with a workflow orchestration capability.
- Reporting: Built-in reporting module with capability to retrieve data for any integrated service and present it in a jasper report.