CODE provides comprehensive enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions from Citrix and Microsoft that combine mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM) with enterprise file sharing and syncing (EFSS). These solutions empower employees to work from anywhere while providing full granular security and a compelling user experience on any of the major mobile platforms while providing a consumer-like corporate app store with self-service features.
In recent years, more workers are bringing their smartphones and tablets to the workplace and are expecting to use these personal devices alongside their corporate devices. While organizations generally understand that mobile email and other mobile applications increase productivity and employee satisfaction, supporting a wide variety of device types and platforms would be complex, introducing security risks and high costs. A turnkey enterprise mobility solution has become increasingly important to address challenges resulting from “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) initiatives and the consumerization of IT.
CODE can help you deploy the following award-winning enterprise mobility management solutions:
XenMobile delivers mobile device management, mobile application management and enterprise-grade productivity apps in one comprehensive solution. XenMobile enhances the user experience on BYOD or corporate devices without compromising security. The below points describe XenMobile features at a glance:
- Mobile device management (MDM): with role-based management, configuration, security and support for corporate or BYOD devices. Users can enroll their devices, enabling IT to provision apps and policies (blacklists/whitelists, passwords, PIN lock…) while being able to block rooted or jailbroken devices and selectively remote wipe lost/stolen devices.
- Mobile app management (MAM): with a corporate a unified corporate app store for mobile, web, SaaS and Windows apps in addition to app containerization features with MDX.
- Business productivity apps: with a growing list of out-of-the-box containerized apps such as WorxMail, WorxWeb, ShareFile, WorxNote, WorxEdit and WorxDesktop.
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
The Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) is Microsoft’s comprehensive cloud-based solution for the consumerization of IT and “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) challenges. In addition, the Enterprise Mobility Suite discount makes it the most cost-effective way to acquire the included cloud services. In a nutshell, Microsoft EMS provides:
- Hybrid identity and access management with Microsoft Azure AD Premium that delivers identity and access management from the cloud in sync with on-premises deployments. It provides self-service password reset, group management, provisioning and access management.
- Mobile device and app management (MDM/MAM) with the cloud-based Micrososft InTune for Windows, iOS and Android devices while providing an app wrapper for secure containerized apps.
- Information protection with the cloud-based Microsoft Azure AD Premium and Azure Rights Management.