Cognitive Analytics Management Processes are at the heart of digital transformation of organizations from basic to smart. They generate evidence-based insights to make informed decisions to achieve desired shared values for a sustainable growth. Digital transformation is changing the world, and everything is getting smarter (smart business, smart city, smart education, smart bank, smarter government, smart health, smart home, smart love, smart sport, etc). Recent market surveys showed a market growth of more than 400% in the last five years with an expected continuation at such radical growth. The surveys also indicated an acute shortage of talented people with both analytics and management skills worldwide as well as in the MENA region.
- To bring awareness about new developments in big data technologies, models, and analytics;
- To disseminate information on the world best practices in Business Analytics and Applications;
- To share experiences on shared value creation with stakeholders (governments, businesses and academia);
- To bring together top academics and industrial experts to share experiences with attendees;
- To announce the launch of our new Master of Science in Business Analytics at AUB;
- To develop collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Presentations from senior scholars, professional experts and technology vendors working on big data and business analytics
- Presentations on shared value creation and innovation towards smart organizations
- Discussion Panels after presentations will be conducted on the following themes:
o Smart Organizations; (Businesses; banking; cities; retailing etc.);
o Smart Government (Improved provision of electronic government services);
o Smart Education (Smart learning and operations);
o Smart Energy/ Smart Logistics and Supply Chain of products and services.
For more information, please visit the event website